Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Platonic Love

You are my boyfriend on February 7th, 2009.

I want to walking with you on the country road hand in hand for a long long time, the destination

is far far away, but I believe I can touch the mailbox :)

Platonic love is my ideal love, I am contented when we just walking around with hand in

hand and chatting without estrangement. Is this kind of love is also your ideal love?

I wondered.

I am worried about my family's viewpoint about our relationship these days.

In fact, I have to admit that there is a gap, and I do not know how to solve this problem.

The cell phone bill has been more than 700N.T. dollars for two months, I think my Mom and

Dad is going to be crazy, I felt guilty. As for my elder sister, we have some quarrels, she want to

change some of my thoughts. I am not really happy, but she is out of caring.

Forget it!

No comments: